Thursday, November 13, 2008

Unexpected Update and thanks for the last 1.5 years of prayer

This message was emailed on November 3, 2008

To our friends and families,
This is the email that I did not expect to write for a very long time, always hoped it would not be anytime in the imminent future. Diane died Saturday night just before 11:00 PM. As Randy (our nurse) said on Friday morning, her will, her heart, her head was still fighting, but her body would no longer allow her to do the things that could help make her better. Let me thank you for the so many months of faithful prayer, loving encouragement and acts of kindness shown to Diane, myself, Masha and Anya. All of that and our faith and hope in God and one another is what has kept us going for so long. As Diane would say, always needed, always appreciated. Hopefully as I get my act together in the weeks to come I will be able to better express myself, but for now please accept my heartfilled and sincere thanks.
Love, George

No comments: